Roger A. LeClerc
- Played high school hockey at Notre Dame High School.
- Played both wing and defense during his high school career.
- Selected as a captain of his high school team during his junior and senior seasons.
- Began sports career at the University of New Hampshire in 1955.
- During his sophomore season, UNH coach Pepper Martin referred to Roger’s line as the “LeClerc Line.” The line also featured Albert Brodeur.
- Was killed in an auto accident on December 22, 1958.
- The Roger A. LeClerc Award is annually given to the UNH player who exemplifies Roger’s competitive spirit, ability, good fellowship and sportsmanship.